Thursday, March 5, 2015

Snow Blossom

I





I started this quilt last week when I missed a day of work due to 10 inches of snow. I finished the top today because I didn't go to work due to ice. I don't think working at Hobby Lobby is an essential job that warrants driving in hazardous conditions so I stayed at home. And I have something to show for it, another quilt top finished, but also another top added to that pile that needs to be quilted.

The blocks are Bonnie Hunter's Pineapple Blossom but I have set them together in vertical rows with sashing. It measures 62 x 72 so it is a nice couch size quilt.





I used the  sew off corners for my border corners. I may call it Snow Blossom Express. I think I will bind it in the same solid blue that is the inner border but not sure yet.

Come on Spring !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment