Saturday, January 14, 2017

Wrapping up the week

It has been a super busy week. I have attended two guild meetings, Tuesday night in Decatur at Ivy's and Thursday night in Hartselle with the New Beginnings Quilt Guild. It has also been a lot of eat out nights because of all this running around, and that is not necessarily  a bad thing.


Wednesday I got the heart wall hanging quilted. I now have it bound. I even remembered to add a rod pocket to the back. I have it hanging for sale at the Antique Basket in downtown Decatur.


I also got this one quilted and bound. It is also at the Antique Basket.


I have made these three little baby bibs. I tried to use stick on Velcro but it would not stay on and when I tried to stitch it on it just gummed up my needle, so I ended up just hand sewing on a large snap that I already had. I think this box of snaps is thanks to Dianna Smith.


I made four mug rugs from some valentine fat quarters I had. All of these I have carried to my booth at the Antique Basket.


I have stitched a little on several other projects, but nothing to the completion level. I have the black and white with red rail fence loaded on the long arm ready to quilt and hopefully will get to it in the next few days. I have also pieced a few more of the zigzag blocks.


Happy stitching,

Teresa



No comments:

Post a Comment