Saturday, February 4, 2017

Green

The color for the rainbow challenge in February is green. When I started pulling green 2.5 inch squares from the box, I thought boy do I have some ugly greens. I am not sure where they all came from but boy are they ugly. That is not to say I do have some greens that I really like, there are just not that many in the box. But when you put them all together in the block I have chosen for the challenge they don't look half bad.

I have made two blocks now and will try to get a third or forth one done today. I am not sure how I am going to set these blocks together but will probably use left over squares to sash the blocks and maybe an extra round or two for the border. It is really too early in the year to decide.

Happy stitching,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment