Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter to all, hope you have a blessed day. It has been kind of quiet here today but busy. We are enjoying the fresh fruit of the season so I made a fruit salad this morning and then made some banana nut muffins with the bananas that were getting too ripe. Along with the fresh fruit we are also enjoying all the spring flowers although poor Lucy must have allergies because her eyes keep matting up. Who would have thought a dog could have to take more medication than we do.




 A commercial for Post-It notes said that a person is 40% more likely to accomplish their goals if they right it down and I have to agree. So here is this coming weeks goals. I am really going to have to stay focused to get them done. We are going to try to put the garden in plus Georgia is coming Thursday to help me with my embroidery machine so there goes the better part of 2 days.

1. Finish binding of Winnie
2. Add borders on last two sides on Wink Two
3. Piece back and binding  and label for Wink Two
4. Quilt Wink Two
5. Bind Wink Two
6.  Piece at least 2 more rows on Rick Rack Nines
7. Piece two 100 piece blocks

I had thought I might catch up on some quilting this next week but doesn't look likely. Wink Two has to take priority since I am going to demo the block technique at the May guild meeting.


Happy Stitching,

Teresa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment