Sunday, April 9, 2017

The Week Ahead

Each Sunday I make a list of things I need to either finish or at least work on in the coming week. This has helped me stay focused and gives me a sense of accomplishment. Last week I finished my list early in the week and instead of starting anything else I actually spent time cleaning, organizing and purging my sewing room. That was big, but like I said in my last post I still have a ways to go. Also last week a friend came over wanting to purchase one of my quilts at a college graduation gift. She ended up choosing two, one for the college graduate and one for a niece that was graduating high school. She wants me to put labels on them so that will make my list for this week. Also the second quilt that she choose was one that I have committed to demo the technique at the guild meeting in May. That was not going to be a problem since the high school graduation is not until the end of the month. However during the night I decided I would just make another quilt using this technique, so this will probably fill my week. It was the Not a Wink and is made from 2.5 inch scrap strips, and I still have a bunch of those. Here is a picture of it on the machine. Must not have taken one of the finished quilt, will have to correct that.



Here is my list for the week of April 9, 2017

1. Quilt Donna's  blue stars
2. Make 20 blocks for the 2nd Not a Wink
3. Make label and sew onto Won't Do That Again
4. Make label and sew onto Not a Wink
5. Make label, hanging sleeve and binding for Winnie
6. Bind Winnie the Pooh
7. Quilt another one from my 2B Quilted pile

I would like to find time to work a little more on the sewing room and if the weather stays nice we may put in a garden or at least get it ready to plant. Sounds like a busy week.

Happy Stitching,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment