Sunday, April 2, 2017

Weekly Goals

On Sunday I like to make a list of 7 weekly goals. Things that I would like to get done and things that I have to get done. I usually add an eighth one just as a work on goal, not necessarily one I have enough time to finish, but if I keep it on the list it won't get put aside. Last week I got all items complete except for one. It was to quilt a little quilt for a friends grandson. Problem the back was too small. I got that corrected last night so it is back on this weeks list.

 This weeks list:
1. Finish quilting 2x Pokeymon Dreams ---- I got a little past half way on the quilting on this one on Friday but didn't get back to it on Saturday.
2. Bind 2x Pokeymon Dreams
3. Quilt Cindy's grandson's quilt
4. make 34 four patches for strip group
5. make another 100 patch block ---- this one is on my 12 for 12 list
6. quilt Winnie the Pooh--- baby due in June (will be here before I know it)
7. quilt another one for pile in quilt shack
8. work on Rick Rack Nines --- this is another king size project

This is the one I am calling 2x Pokeymon Dreams. It will be nice to mark this one off a long time list. It is also on my 12 for 12 list.

Time to get busy, happy stitching,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment