Saturday, May 6, 2017

End of week

This week is drawing to a close and despite a couple of non sew days I managed to complete almost all my weekly list. I finally got around to quilting North Woods today. It has been loaded on the machine since last Saturday but it sat there until today. Loading it is a big part of the quilting process so with that done I was able to quilt it rather quickly.


I got the binding sewn on and a jump on the hand stitching this afternoon, but it is still probably more than I can finish tonight. It is 97 by 97 inches so that will take some time with the needle.


Last night I played around with this little fabric box, all it needs is buttons on the flaps. Isn't it cute?


Check back later and I'll show you another project I am working on.


Happy stitching,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment