Monday, June 5, 2017

Monday Goals

It is Monday again and Garden Party is still on my design wall with no change. Yes it was one of those impulse starts that get me in trouble, but how could I not start it after visiting a Bonnie Hunter lecture. I do hope to find a little time to work on it this week. I have a quilt loaded on the long arm and I have this little patriotic project that I will probably quilt on my Janome here in the house today.

 The guy doing our new roof just stopped by this morning and said our house was next and in fact was already loaded on the truck. They are just watching the weather. It is supposed to rain here today but then clear up most of the week so I guess we will get a new roof and watch our savings dwindle away. We are at that stage in life where we are retired and comfortable but then everything starts wearing out. We need new carpet, a new mattress and would really like new living room furniture but a roof over our head comes first. Oh well, should be an interesting week, maybe I will get some quilting done.

Happy Stitching,

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I so identify with your life reflection: everything's wearing out! I, too, need flooring, new roof, and new furniture. Except for the roof, the rest don't seem to bother my husband. Cute quilt. Is the flag quilt the Garden Party you are referring to?

    ReplyDelete