Sunday, January 21, 2018

Matters of the Heart

I try to do something with a Valentine theme this time of the year. Last year I made a heart wall hanging so this year I thought I would do a two heart table runner.

Then for some reason I couldn't decide which way to point the hearts. I originally planned to point them out but think they look just as well pointing in, so I conferred with good friend Ivy and she agrees out. She says then someone could place a vase of flowers in the center. Good thinking, so now to finish sewing it together and then decide how to quilt them. I hope that is not too big a decision for me. It seems like 3 weeks of being under the weather has effected my brain process.

I am still fine tuning my list and if I don't get in a hurry I am going to be a month behind before I even start.


Happy Stitching,

Teresa 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you and Johnny are feeling better. Missed you Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete