Friday, January 12, 2018

No Snow

It is a dreary cold no snow, dud kind of afternoon. I am in my sewing room trying organize all this into some sort of civilized chaos. I know this room will never be perfect, mainly because I am not ready to part with too much of it. But honestly I have more started projects than any one person should have. This all started while I was trying to make a list of 12 projects I would like to see finished in 2018. Really couldn't narrow it down to 12. So I am taking a break, yea that happens too often, and am going to go back through my pictures and see just how much I got done in 2017. Maybe that will give me a more realistic incite into what I can do this year.
I may have missed one, but if I am counting right here is 15 quilts plus pillows and wall hangings. I didn't show all the bibs, mug rugs and fabric boxes I made. Nor did a show you all the different wall hangings I made to put in my booth at Antique Basket. Plus I quilted a good many for paying customers and several for charity. So I guess I did get a lot done in 2017. Oh yea, remember all those placemats the guild was doing for Meals on Wheels, 325 yep we got them done with some spares.

Check back later and I will have a list for 2018 plus a couple of bonus items. If I could not start anything new I might get my WIP's (works in progress) under control, but I know that want happen.

Happy Stitching,


Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment