Friday, February 27, 2015

Snow update


I confess I didn't get a lot more sewing done yesterday afternoon. I took what was supposed to be a short break and started reading Karen Rose's latest book "Closer Than You Think". If you are not familiar with her books and you enjoy a good suspense then check her out. This one grabbed me pretty quick and I couldn't put it down.  Read until 11:30 last night and only half way finished (over 600 pages). This morning however I woke up doing the math on my Snow Quilt and decided it was going to be too small so I have already cut everything out for 9 more blocks. This will make 4 rows of 6 blocks each. Hope to sew a little on it this morning before I have to get ready to go back to work. Work sure is interfering with my sew time.

Happy sewing

Teresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment