Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Little More Progress




I have gotten a few more stars and quarter square triangles done. I think I have 16 more star blocks to go and parts of them are done. I am not sure the exact number on quarter square triangles but all are cut out with the first step sewn. I have gotten side tracked on a couple of other ( okay 3 other) projects and just got back to this one today. I spent and hour and a half yesterday morning before I went to work cleaning and putting things away in the sewing room. I really had too many projects pulled out. It was amazing how much better it looks after just that short time of cleaning/organizing but I still need to spend a lot more time doing just that. I still need to go through things and let some things go but that is hard to do.

I sure hope all my stitching buddies that went to retreat last week had a good time but then I know you did. I let the first of the month slip up on me and haven't announced the UFO number for April. Well here it is # 7.  My number 7 is a spider web string quilt, not sure if I will have any better luck with Aprils number than the first quarter of the year. How are the rest of you doing. Got to work this Tuesday so won't make this week if you all are getting together.

Keep sewing and take a stitch or two for me.

5 comments:

  1. Pooh Teresa, Work is getting in the way don't ya think? We certainly missed you at retreat!!
    I guess I will have to come to work to see you.
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn, but cleaning up old projects or side projects just needs to be done. But I'd rather just go on with whatever has my interest at the minute! Your quilt is making great progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazingly it still looks pretty good today

      Delete
  3. Very nice -- I love the varying backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I am liking how it is turning ouy

      Delete