Sunday, June 3, 2018

From March to June

My last post was in March and now it is June, I am not sure what happened. I have been sewing a lot but really haven't finished anything with the exception of this little pillow. This was made from scraps of a quilt top I am calling Civil Quarters and it has been moved out to the quilt shack without getting a picture. I know I have been doing a good bit of quilting for others but that still doesn't explain the amount of time that has passed since my last post. I will try to do better in the future.


This is a twin size top made from the HST's  that were cut offs from The Spinners quilt. I saw this pattern on Pinterest done in 30's and thought it would be a good way to use the left overs from both Spinners and Mosaic. Of course this did not use up all the HST's so I found another project for them.


It is called a Depression Block but done in these bright batiks, there is nothing depressing about it. However I only had enough half square triangles left to make a few blocks so I ended up back in the Batik box and making more, a bunch more. I have bought yardage of a wide back and plan to load these two sideways and quilt both on the same back. I have the binding ready for both, now if I can just get them quilted. I have a lot going this week so it probably won't happen.

As I figure out what I have done with myself the last two months I will post some updates. I do have a couple of other projects started, yea where is the surprise in that.

I am going to see if I remember how to link with some other blogs.

Oh Scrap!
Slow Stitch Sunday
Making Monday
Design Wall Monday
Main Crush Monday
Moving if Forward


Happy Stitching,

Teresa

3 comments: