Monday, September 16, 2019

Still here

I'm still here, just been very busy. Making quilts for Sleep in Heavenly Peace has become my passion. With the help of fellow quilters making blocks or putting tops together plus my friend Donna helping me quilt them we have made quite a few quilts for them. I have 9 ready for pickup now and I know we gave them 7 last month. I will have to go back and see if I can figure out how many we have given them this year. Here are a few pictures.


Stacked up ready to go.


Happy stitching to you,

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! What is Sleep in Heavenly Peace? I'm involved in a quilt ministry at my church and we have started giving quilts to a cancer treatment facility in our town. The staff there love giving out the quilts to their patients. We meet once a week at church to work on quilts and we always have a good time. I love how quilters enjoy getting together for fellowship and sharing their talents to bless others.

    ReplyDelete