Monday, August 6, 2012

8-6 dwm


Not a lot on my design wall this morning. Saturday I thought I had all the units made to make 42 of these blocks. I pinned them together just to make sure I had a good variety and wouldn't end up with two of the same units in the last block. I had one unit left over so I thought I had better count to make sure I was right. Well I was 5 blocks short, so with the left over unit I still needed to make 19 more. I sure was glad I had not sewn those together. This way I could strip piece these last units and then go back and work them into the blocks without repetition. Got all that done yesterday and started working on the sashing strips. Keeping those mirror images straight is a little bit of a problem sometimes but so far it is working. Don't  know if I will get much sewing done today, have got to clean house but first I have to go walk. Have a good day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Have a good day yourself. Not much done here this weekend. Hope this week will do better. See u Thursday.
    Sew on,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete