I haven't got a lot of sewing done in the last couple of weeks. Working on my split nine patch my box of squares had gotten so mixed up I had to take time to straighten them up. I have made a few more blocks.
I made up a list of unfinished projects back on March 6th and I have been pretty good about working only on something I had already started or on something for someone else. That is until last weekend.
I saw this pattern on facebook and it was so different I had to try it. It is a simple rail fence but adding the HST . The key is in the direction the block is turned to make the rows. I am using the same light and civil war fabrics for the dark. I am also using Thangles to make the HSTs.
Got a few more blocks done this weekend. Did not even sit down to the machine Monday through Thursday, very rough week at work. Hope this is one is better although not counting on it.
I did finish quilting this one yesterday, I has loaded it on the machine and did a couple of rows last weekend hoping to work on it after work one day but that didn't happen. I have a charity quilt on the machine now that I would really like to get done before Saturday.