Thursday, August 4, 2016
I guess I kind of over cut when cutting strips for the Dancing Nines. I had a good many parts left over so just cut a few more and made this Rick Rack Nine baby size. This in another Bonnie Hunter pattern that I just made smaller. I think there were 48 nine patches in this one. I think I still have two nine patch units left so they will go in the orphan block bin. Now to get this one as well as the Dancing Nines quilted. Hopefully these two baby quilts satisfied my need to start something new and I can get back to finishing up some older projects.
I found a couple of project bags where most of the work was done, just needs putting together. Check back later for their story and can you believe one of them is another 30's pattern.