Follow by Email

Sunday, August 7, 2016

project bags



I found these blocks mostly complete just had to finish a few and put them together. The pattern was called Flower Girl by Me and My Sister design. I had actually kept the pattern in the project bag with the blocks and the extra fabric needed to complete the blocks. The pattern called for 25 blocks but I had cut out enough for 35 blocks.


This striped fabric is what I have for a border and that will require mitered corners, not a favorite. I don't have, but think I may look for a solid blue or green for a small inner border. Not sure yet and it may take a while to get up the nerve to cut and miter these borders. I think I have enough of one of the yellow florals for the back and if the border print gets the best of me I could put it on the back, but I would hate to waste it there.



I got the 30's top put together, only had 20 blocks not 30, don't know where I got that number. I thought I might get a blue solid for the border but it is a nice crib size now, will just have to see what I can find. Either was this is another project bag gone, YEA!

I am still digging so check back to see what else I have found and what other inspiration has hit.




1 comment:

  1. I see you are back at it. Congrats on finishing UFO's!!!

    ReplyDelete