Thursday, December 29, 2016

This photo just shows part of the top, don't really have a big enough space to be able to see a king size quilt. I still have to add borders. I have yardage of two different fabrics from the line and I think I will wait until the other blocks are put together to decide which fabric goes best with what top.

There are some panel blocks but they are not the same size as these blocks. They are smaller, maybe I can frame them and use them with the rest of the previously made blocks. This will take more planing than I am up for right now. Tomorrow we will get another step in the mystery from Quiltville so I will probably work on that. I have a couple of backs that need to be pieced and bindings to make. This should give me some time to think about these other blocks.

Last Monday will checking on other blogs I saw a top with these blocks. She had a good demo. I have been making one a day.
Today's was green, here it is laid out before sewing. It is made from 1.5 inch strips of two fabrics. You need the full 45 inches to get the 16 pieces. Just found the top very interesting, will try to find the post so that I can share the original.

Until later, happy stitching.

Teres


No comments:

Post a Comment