Sunday, February 4, 2018

Boxy Stars






Looking back through my blog post I found that this top was finished on July 13, 2017. I now have it quilted and bound. This one was only on hold in the quilt shack for 7 months so that is pretty good for me. I kind of tricked myself with this one. Back last week I quilted the little heart table runner then quilted a kid size quilt for Donna and since I had gotten such an early start that day I went ahead and loaded this one on the machine. I got everything ready to quilt but left it on hold. The trick came when later in the week when I finished the top I had been working on all month I had to quilt this one before I could load that one one. So that pushed me to get an extra one done.

Linking with----

Oh, Scrap
Slow Stitching Sunday

Happy Stitching,

Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Smart thinking!! Putting this top on the rails and forcing yourself to have an extra finish. I did something similar recently. It works!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quilt. I love how you tricked yourself into finishing it.

    ReplyDelete