Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Storage Dilemma


Monday I found out that the Antique Basket, where I had a booth to sell some of my quilts, was closing. We had two weeks to get out stuff out.  So Tuesday I retrieved all my items. I had to get them when I had some help and Judy Dotson was able to help then so now they are all piled on my bed. I really didn't realize how much I had in that small booth. Before bedtime I got enough removed to get in the bed. I have to come up some way to store these. I am hoping that they find another location quickly and I can set my booth back up or I may have to look for another location. I told Johnny it looks like I don't need to be sewing with all of this stockpiled, but you know that is not going to happen.

Oh well, I am going to pull a Scarlott and worry about that tomorrow. Back to sewing on Spinners.

Happy Stitching,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment