Monday, July 30, 2012

what a day


What a day, forgot it was even design wall Monday. Just as I was about to go walking this morning it started to rain, later I was at the table and glanced out the window to see a dog that we had just got a missing dog flyer for over the weekend. I called the number and then went out to see if I could get her to come to me but she had disappeared again. The owner got there in about 10 minutes and we ended up spending the next 2 1/2 to 3 hours helping him hunt for her. She is a 10 year old Boston Terrier but we didn't have any luck. I stopped the mail lady and she had just seen her so that made 4 people that have seen her in our neighbor hood but there are a lot of woods around. The owners are still looking tonight hopefully they will be successful. Johnny and I will walk separately in the morning to cover part of the area twice. But back to quilting, I had a good sew day Saturday and besides getting the borders on two quilt tops and making a back for one, I got several more Star Gazing blocks made. I  played a little bit with the sashing and think I really like the blue and black. Having to do the mirror image of the sashing units will be a little confusing but I really like it. Hopefully tomorrow will be more calm and I can get more block done.

1 comment:

  1. Cute plaid stars quilt. I also like the bright chain quilt in the post before.

    ReplyDelete