I took a couple of days vacation plus off days gave me a long weekend. Thursday morning I helped Johnny with a few things that needed two people and then that afternoon I pieced backs and bindings for three more quilts. Friday morning I loaded this quilt on the machine. It is 67 x 86 but I was able to get it done by 3pm.
Then I loaded this one but had a little trouble with tension and then the needle got jammed so after I got all that straightened out I decided I was just too tired and that was the reason I was having so much trouble.
Saturday I went to my stitch group and worked on binding of other previously quilted tops. I got the blue and orange baby quilt finished and another loaded on the machine. Too bad break is over and I have to go back to work.