Monday, February 1, 2016

Feb. 1st DWM


These little wonky stars are on the design wall now. I have decided to make the baby quilt a little larger, adding another row to the bottom and side. I will then put a white border so that all the stars float. This pattern is from a Missouri Star tutorial, got to quit watching them I want to try too many.

I have the star points made for the other 6 blocks I need to enlarge it.

I also got the borders on Square Deal. I did a wrap around border with four different fabrics. I will use a scrappy binding but still have to make that.

I also finally got the borders on my Bonnie Hunter mystery. Got to make binding and find something for the back but hope to get it quilted in the next couple of weeks. I hope everyone in our stitch group who has done the mystery will bring them to our next meeting. I know Ivy made color changes too and I think it will be great to see all the different looks together.

Made my first embroidery label for the baby quilt from my last post and it was given away last Monday. I really liked how this quilt turned out and will probably do it again.

I was about to forget what I spent the most time on this weekend. I guess it is because I don't have a picture. I quilted a king size quilt for Edna. 107.5 x 107.5 that is the biggest quilt I have done so far.

Working 3 late shifts this week so not sure how much will get done. Hope everyone has a good week.

Teresa




2 comments:

  1. All three of your projects are very nice. It is fun to see the different fabric choices of the same design. Love your scrappy stars, it appears to twinkle. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making a lot of progress. I like the Square Deal--a great scrap-user--and I know the wonky stars will twinkle!

    ReplyDelete