Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Back on the Wall

One of this weeks goals was to work on one of my 12 for 12 projects. I have three left and I thought they all required a good bit of piecing, so imagine my surprise when I pulled out the pink one and discovered I had all the blocks made and even had the bottom 6 rows put together. It is a small quilt, each unit or block is 4.5 inches or 4 inch finished. So I got the rows put together then sewed to each other last night. I found the perfect piece for the back and this morning I pieced the binding so it is again off the design wall and ready to go to the quilt shack. I would really love to get it quilted tomorrow just not sure if that will happen. When I showed the top to Johnny, his response was "that's different" I think that is code for not really liking it. Probably a little to artsy for his taste. It was a fun little project. I used the same white on all the little 16 patch blocks. I made four patches from 1.5 inch strips and then put 4 together for the 16 patch. It is 10 blocks wide and 14 down.

Happy Stitching,

Teresa

2 comments: