Monday, May 21, 2012

Shopping on Monday

We had three stops planned for today. The first was Stitches in McPherson, I found a good little fat quarter  bundle of black and white and a few other little items. Cathy, Barb, Linda and Gina found some Halloween fabric and white with snow flakes among other things. Ada was collecting a few fat quarters. The next stop was the Quilting Bee in Selina. I was corrected several times on the pronunciation of this town. Sue found a hanger for the calendar  quilts we made her as a hostess gift. Picture below is May done by Linda. I don't know if you can see the hanger but it has a star on top.

We had a third stop planned in Abilene but was closed on Monday. Gina is cooking chicken nachos tonight. Another busy day with a stop a Yoders. Stay tuned more to come.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like ya'll are having a blast!! I am so excited for you.... I bet Johnny and Lucy are missing you but they do have to pool to occupy their time.... ya'll be careful out there and on your way back.... see you soon!!
    Love ya,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gang! Following your adventures with interest. So is it a local road trip every day? What fun, to see so many quilt shops. I'm glad things are going so well for you all. I bet Sue loves her cute little wall hangings.

    ReplyDelete