Monday, September 24, 2012

Another Monday

I can't believe how fast this month is going. Of course this last week was just a little zombie for me. I got a terrible head cold and didn't feel like doing much. Thank goodness Johnny is recovering the fingers in the lawn mower accident but now he has my cold. We were hoping with all the antibiotics he was taking he wouldn't get this cold, but no such luck.

I just wasn't in the mood to finish the string blocks in Fair and Square so I pulled out Holy Toledo that I cut some on while cutting Star Gazing. I really want to empty this tub of wovens I have  and these two quilts have really put a dent in it.

 
I got these 8 blocks done and have pieced HST's using Thangles until I ran out of Thangles. I need 12 more sheets to finish the last 72 of the 560 HST's needed. Hopefully this is something I can work on this week once I get caught up on household chores that didn't get done this past week.


A friend asked me to quilt this little Hoot Owl wall hanging. I couldn't figure how to turn the picture so you are looking at it sideways. oh well

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a really cute piece!! Owls are a favorite of mine! Sorry you caught a cold. :( I hope you feel better SOON!!!! Speaking of household chores...I need to push some laundry. Yikes! :)

    ReplyDelete