Saturday, September 1, 2012

stitch group

Our stitch group met Thursday 8-30-12 at Ada's. She still can't drive so we have been meeting at her house until her shoulder get better. It will probably be a few more weeks before she can drive and that is really going to present a problem with getting to DeAndra's wedding shower next Saturday and then the quilt show is the following week. I guess Richard just better dust of his chauffeur's cap. Of course when we get together we always have a little show and tell.

 
This is an antique top that Butch did some custome quilting. Ada thinks she is up to doing some binding so Gina brought this to leave with her.



You can see the beautiful quilting from the back.

 
Barbara brought a little table runner to bind. This one is made with either the twist and turn ruler or the half hexie ruler, can't remember what she said.
 
Dianna had another little project done. Man, she is just churning them out. Say Hi. to Barbara.

This is my Star Gazing. I had it ready to carry to last weeks get together but I didn't get to go.



 
This is my Bow-dasious. It is on my UFO challenge list with Patchwork Times and was the only one left that needed a good bit of piecing so I worked on it ahead of time. Both of these are Bonnie Hunter patterns. I finished the binding on my August UFO number 7 but didn't take a picture of it. It was a jelly roll 1600 quilt. I believe I have posted a picture of it earlier.

1 comment:

  1. Teresa, your two quilts are stunning. The colors are so beautiful. You are the queen of scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete