Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Birthday Wishes


First of all I can't believe we are into October but that also means today is my brother's birthday. So happy birthday Troy Breeding. Troy and his wife Debbie moved to Missouri about 8 years ago, then about 3 years ago they moved to Ohio. That got them a little closer to home but still too far to see very often. I thought I had a picture in my camera but the only one Troy is in, he is leaning out of the shot.



I got 8 more blocks done yesterday, 5 light and 3 dark. That is one third of the amount needed for the lap quilt which is a pretty large 64  x 76. The pattern has a contrasting blue border but I don't think I will do that I plan to just make the first border that matches the setting triangles wider. This way the stars will float in the center.
I've change the layout here to get a better idea how it will look only larger.

1 comment:

  1. Teresa, I really just love these blocks -- the colors are wonderful!!!! Happy birthday to brother Troy! :)

    ReplyDelete