Wednesday, October 10, 2012

UFO part 2

Item # 4 --- 4 patch bow tie or Bow Dacious This item number hasn't been selected yet so it will come up in either Nov. or Dec. either way I have the top finished. This is another one that quilting may have to wait, I think I want to custom quilt it and unless I find a pattern for those centers that I think I can do then it will have to be sent out. This is another Bonnie Hunter pattern.

 
 
 Trying different ways to photograph quilts.

Item # 5 Red and Yellow --- This was the first number pulled and I finished on Jan. 30, 2012. I called this one my anti-depression quilt. I started it last year after Gina announced she was closing the shop, do you think it is bright and cheerful enough?


Item # 6 B/W & R stars ---- This was started in a Bonnie Hunter class a couple of years ago.  I knew it was on my list for this year so I found the ladybug border fabric on one of our road trips last year. I finished the top in Feb. and got it quilted in March. It wasn't chosen until October but that worked out great since it gives me time now to work on birthday and Christmas gifts.


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love these quilts. They look nice on the bed for the photos. What a cute red, white and black quilt. The ladybug fabric is perfectly adorable. Hmmm, maybe I should do a red, black and white sometimme... Thanks for being an inspiration to me :)

    ReplyDelete