Tuesday, October 9, 2012

UFO Challenge update

Judy at Patchwork Times has a yearly UFO challenge. You list 12 projects you would like to complete and each month she pulls a number and challenges you to complete that item that month. I accepted the challenge again this year and thought I would give everyone an update since the year is drawing to a close.

Item # 1 -- Roll Roll Cotton Bole----- The number 1 was chosen in February. I had the top complete on 2-18-12 and got it quilted and bound by Feb. 27, 2012 which happens to be my anniversary.

 
 
Item # 2 -- Scrappy Trip or Laps Around the Pool--- Number 2 was chosen in May. May was the month we took the 10 day road trip to Missouri and Kansas. I did get the top completed on May 8, 2012 but it has not been quilted yet. It is huge 112 square and I just can't afford to have it quilted yet. Pictures of it are back on the May 8th blog.

Item # 3 -- Marching Around the Square  was chosen in July. This is another that I have finished the top but it is not quilted. I would like it custom quilted but then again money or lack there of is keeping in the needs to be quilted pile. I have pictures of the blocks on an earlier blog but none of the finished top.

Rather than go to long I give you more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment