Saturday, February 25, 2017

Stitch Day

Today was our stitch day at the Somerville Community Center. We had a great turnout with about 26 folks in attendance. We had a few visitors today and hope they will return. There was a lot of catching up to do and a good bit of show and tell. I didn't get photos of all the show and tell but here are a few.

 These are Karen's little bit of insanity. Too small for me.

Donna has been working on these Blue Stars, gorgeous quilt and she pulled all the fabric from her stash.

 Ada loved my spiky rails so much she did one of her own. I think she used 2.5 inch strips instead of the 2 inch I used so it made it a lot bigger.

Ada also showed off her En Provence. Guess I need to get mine quilted too.

Several different ladies are working on hexies  but I only got pictures of Sharons.


Look at the cutie Ivy made with selvages. She gave us a full report of the 12 days she spent sewing selvages to foundation, almost enough for 2 queen size quilts.

There was a lot of other projects that I just wasn't quick enough with the camera. Also had a lot of good food. I will try to better when we meet next month on the pictures. We finished up with our 10 inch fabric exchange this month and next month we will start exchanging 4 patches so that by the end of a year we should have enough for a quilt.

Happy Stitching.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment