Tonight I finished the 30 Something baby quilt. Correction to previous post, I reduced this pattern by two rows in both directions instead on one. I made 12 of the modified churn dash blocks instead of 30 in the original pattern. So this is one marked off my weekly goals. In fact I have done very well on the list and this is only Tuesday. Thankfully I got both of the quits on my list quilted yesterday. It has stormed here most of the day and is supposed to be worse tomorrow. I don't like to have my machines plugged in when it is lightening. The back is pieced and binding made for the half yard challenge so that is another one checked off the list. I got enough four patch blocks done on Sunday afternoon to cover the first month of our stitch group challenge. Now all I have left on the list is the 6 zigzag blocks and I did get all the strips sewn today so I just have to cut them up and piece the blocks. Last on the list is the rainbow challenge blocks and I am waiting on the next color to be announced.