Sunday, February 19, 2017

Weekly Goals

Last Sunday  I made a list of 8 items to finish the week of February 12.

1. Quilt Hop N Blue --- done
2. Quilt Carol's Florida quilt --- done
3. Add borders and make binding for North Woods --- done
4. Finish top for brown bag project ---- still working on this one
5. Quilt red and black old top ---- done as well as the binding hand stitched
6. Quilt my Not a Wink --- it is loaded on the machine but haven't started yet
7. Piece 14 more bright Oklahoma Back Roads blocks and put top together --- done
8. Add mitered borders to blue and yellow top --- face it this one has been on a weekly list before and has not happened. If I don't forget it I will take it with me to the stitch group Saturday and get help.

I got a lot of other things done which bumped some of these items off the list.
I made this pillow. I saw it on Pinterest done in one inch strips but I have a drawer full of 1.5 inch strips so that is the way I went. I also made 64 big half square triangles for the guild charity project, just haven't taken any photos of this project.

I also got this one I am calling Spinning Out of Control quilted. I still need to sew on the binding but I will get that done this week so that I will have hand work for the next stitch day.

It has been a busy week, I didn't go anywhere until Saturday when I went to Hobby Lobby for the batting and pillow forms that were on sale. I got grocery's too while I was out. This next week I have more outings so may not get as much done. I am about to get a handle on all these piles of projects in the sewing room. Of course I am making the quilting pile a little higher but that is ok   I will get it done some day.

Happy stitching

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment