Last Sunday I made a list of 8 items to finish the week of February 12.
1. Quilt Hop N Blue --- done
2. Quilt Carol's Florida quilt --- done
3. Add borders and make binding for North Woods --- done
4. Finish top for brown bag project ---- still working on this one
5. Quilt red and black old top ---- done as well as the binding hand stitched
6. Quilt my Not a Wink --- it is loaded on the machine but haven't started yet
7. Piece 14 more bright Oklahoma Back Roads blocks and put top together --- done
8. Add mitered borders to blue and yellow top --- face it this one has been on a weekly list before and has not happened. If I don't forget it I will take it with me to the stitch group Saturday and get help.
I got a lot of other things done which bumped some of these items off the list.
It has been a busy week, I didn't go anywhere until Saturday when I went to Hobby Lobby for the batting and pillow forms that were on sale. I got grocery's too while I was out. This next week I have more outings so may not get as much done. I am about to get a handle on all these piles of projects in the sewing room. Of course I am making the quilting pile a little higher but that is ok I will get it done some day.