Last week I was able to finish 7 of the 8 weekly goals. Truthfully number 8 has been on previous lists but I just keep pushing it to the back burner, maybe this week.
1. Quilt Winnie's quilt by Tuesday
2. Quilt Pat's quilt by Friday
3. Finish piecing 30 Something
4. Make four patch blocks for Stitch groups yearly challenge
5. Piece back and binding for half yard challenge
6. Piece 6 more zigzag blocks
7. Rainbow challenge blocks when color announced
8. Add mitered borders to blue and yellow top (on the list again)
I may also make a few bibs and/or mug rugs to carry to booth at Antique Basket.
Share your goals, and Happy Stitching,