I finally got the borders added to my 100 patch quilt project. I ended up making 20 blocks using 2 inch squares so that is 2000 pieces. Then I sashed it with 3.5 inch strips and used more 2 inch squares for the 4-patch corner stones. Twelve corner stones equal 48 squares for a total of 2048 . I really like how this one turned out. I think the blue was the right choice even though that is not the color I had thought I would use when I first started piecing these blocks.
Hobby Lobby has this wide back in the blue floral and I have the binding made to it is ready to go to the quilt shack. This is one of my 12 for 12 projects and hopefully it will be my July finish. I have a lot of other quilting ahead of it.