Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day

Today is Father's day and we plan to carry lunch over to see my 86 year old Daddy. He is still very active and independent. He has a huge garden with 100 tomato plants set out. I don't know what he is thinking with that big of a garden but it keeps him busy. He has a greenhouse and starts his own plants. This year he raised over 800 tomato plants. He says he doesn't think  he will try that many next year. It was just a little more than he could take care of each day. He gives the plants away and then will give the tomatoes away, has never sold anything.

Last week started out pretty good I got the first three items on my weekly list done the things just fell apart. So this week I am going to try to finish those items..

1. Piece Embroidery Blocks
2. Quilt at least one of Elaine's tops
3. finish piecing the scrappy trip blocks

Hopefully I can get at least this much done and then anything else I get done will be a bonus.

Happy Stitching,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment