Sunday, June 4, 2017

WG June 4th

It was a busy week and one that I didn't exactly stay on track, oh well. I have to let the creative juices  direct my path and some days that means not doing anything I had planned, and that happened a couple of times in the last few days of the week.

I was in a patriotic mood and made this little flag start to finish in one day. I made another variation yesterday but will show it when it is quilted. Despite these little side projects I did get 3  quilts quilted and my 100 patch put together except for the borders so I think it was a productive week.

For this week I would like to see the following get done.

1. Borders, binding and back to get 100 patch ready to quilt
2. quilt Linus project for Becky
3. quilt Toni's quilt
4. rainbow challenge blocks
5. Garden Party
6. Rick Rack Nines
7. quilt B&W D9P

I am behind on the rainbow challenge blocks and didn't touch Garden Party last week. The rick rack nines is one of my 12 for 12 projects that needs attention. I have two guild meetings this week and have to carry food to both plus the grass is about to take over the garden so it needs attention as well. Going to be another busy week.

Happy Stitching,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment