After blogging yesterday morning I got busy in the sewing room. Johnny was going to the grocery store and then cutting the grass so Lucy and I had the house to ourselves most of the morning. I made me a little post it list of things I would like to get done so that I could catch up after too many non sew days last week.
I also got the second pineapple block made and them put together, but now it is not square, not sure how I will correct this. I may have to make my own pillow form.
I got the other 88 HST's made, just need to finish pressing them. I will square them for each block as I go, doing a few each month as I pick up my blocks from the four patch swap.
I also got that king size embroidery quilt trimmed and the bind made and sewn on. I'll spend the next few nights whipping the binding down. This thing is 104 by 104 so just trimming it and sewing on the binding was a job.
All in all it was a very successful day despite the couple of down time hour I had during the storm yesterday afternoon. We got a ton of rain and it rained again during the night so I don't think we will be getting into the garden any time soon. Not sure what I will get done today. I need to freeze some squash and I would like to get out to the quilt shack. Check back later to see just what got done.