Monday, July 17, 2017

Slow Start

This week is off to a slow start at least in the sewing room. I spent almost all day Saturday putting peas and corn in the freezer. So yesterday was pretty much a catch up on rest day for me. I did start cutting out a Turning Twenty Again quilt with all different types of Alabama fabric. Even though this is supposed to be a quilt top that you can make in a day that didn't even come close to happening. Not much will get done in the sewing room today and I am not sure how the rest of the week will fare so I am going to keep my goals for the week fairly simple.

1. Quilt Elaine's quilt, it is loaded on the machine ready to go
2. Quilt one of my 12 for 12 tops
3. Piece this Alabama quilt

If I get these done there are plenty of other things I can pick by up and work towards completion, but I may have to spend more time with garden chores.

Happy Stitching,

Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment