Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017





Happy New Year to all my quilting buddies. I got a call this morning before 9 am to tell me the reveal was on Bonnie's blog. This was quite the surprise as I had figured at least another 2 weeks, but as she had traveling planned she wanted to put it on out there. Here is my first of 16 blocks. The sashing is what will really sets it off.


Today's color is hot pink. This is block number 7.

I started setting these blocks together last night. The setting fabric is maybe a little dark but it is what I had enough yardage of and my goal with this one is to use up what I have.

Today has been a rainy dreary day not the best start for the new year, but I do hope to get a little motivated in the cleaning and organizing area. I have a lot of quilting ready to go and lots of unfinished projects that I would like to finish. Hopefully I can get into a routine and settle into this semi-retirement.

Best wishes to all happy stitching.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment