Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Zig Zag

These are my zigzag blocks. I am kind of at a stand still now on what to do. I have 24 block, three of 8 different colors.  If I sash them and add borders this will be a nice enough size. If I put them together block to block I probably need to make more blocks. I don't really like have them in such a systematic  or set pattern, I am too non-ocd for this to be pleasing to the eye for me. I think I need to add another color for an odd number or something. I have fixed the pink block in the center where one of the unit in the block was turned the wrong direction. I guess I will let this one gel a while before I make a decision. I mean it is not like I don't have anything else to work on. I am open to suggestions.

Teresa

2 comments:

  1. I think I would sash and correct the pink one. It's too much for me if you were to just sew the blocks together.🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's funny - I really like it just like that ;-)

    ReplyDelete