Monday, April 24, 2017

DWM 4-24-17

My Garden Party is growing slowly. I have 11 of the 100 Garden Posey blocks done. I have several more sets cut out ready to be sewn together. I have 12 of the 81 Garden Chain blocks done with parts and pieces ready for at least that many more. I went ahead and made 2 of the setting triangles just to see how it was going to come together. The pattern is for a square quilt which is not my favorite, so I will probably drop a block from the width or add one to the length. I don't have a lot of going planned this week so hopefully I will find time to make a few more blocks.

I spent a lot of time yesterday evening in my chair binding and did get 2 items off my weekly list, so that is a good start. Going to piece the back for one of the guild charity quilts this morning and hope to get out to the quilt shack and get it quilted later today.

Happy stitching,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment