Saturday, April 15, 2017

Time Flies

I can't believe it is already Saturday. This has been a busy week. Two guild meetings this week plus other outside chores means I haven't finished my weekly goals. So far I have only gotten 4 of the 7 completed. I should finish binding on the Pooh quilt tonight so that will make 5. I spent a big portion of Wednesday trying to learn to use my Monogram Wizard software for the embroidery machine. So what should have taken a hour to do is taking days. In fact I have asked Georgia to come give me lessons so that I can put this machine to better use.

With Georgia's help I finally got this label done plus I was then able to make the one for the Winnie the Pooh gift.

This was Donna's quilt, I hope she doesn't mind me posting it here. It is a beautiful quilt.


Thursday night the New Beginnings Guild decided to cancel local meeting and instead attend the Cullman guild which was hosting Bonnie Hunter. I am glad I went, was able to get her newest book but of course that means I have started another project. Oh Well!!!!

A friend wanted my Not a Wink, so I have started another one. There is enough of the sashing and backing fabric to make it the same but I think I am going to use some of my 2 inch squares and make  patches for the corner stones on this one.

Happy Stitching,

Teresa




No comments:

Post a Comment