Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Weekly Goal Update

 This week started out pretty good. I had my weekly goal list complete by Tuesday night. I have even worked a little on the bonus item.

Got this one quilted and bound. The finished size is 101 by 101 and it was a job binding it in one day but got it done Monday.

I kinda got carried away making these four patches for the stitch group challenge. I almost have enough for 4 months.

This is my 100 patch block. It is made with 2 inch squares. I have 8 made so far and had originally thought I would just do 12 but now I think 20 will be a better size.  My plan is to use a bright orange or turquoise sashing with a four patch as the corner stone.

I pulled this one from of the to be quilted stack and finished the quilting on it late yesterday afternoon. I sewed the binding on this morning thinking if the weather got bad I would work on the handwork then, but thankfully we never saw any bad weather and I did other things.

I have put about six rows together on the rick rack nines. Hopefully will take the time to sew up a few more rows this week. There is a total of 29 rows on diagonal and I have 12 done so far and of course these are the shorter rows.

Happy Stitching,

Teresa



No comments:

Post a Comment