Sunday, April 30, 2017

April 30th Weekly Goals

Once again it is time to set some goals for the coming week. Last week I successfully finished my list. Of course a few of my items were pretty vague on the amount of work that had to be done to check it off the list. I thought I would get more done of Rick Rack Nines than I did but 5 more rows added is no slouch. I have 38 of the 220 block units on Garden Party done so still have a ways to go. I did get four quilted so had a couple of bonus items there. One is pictured in yesterday's post and the other is Thank You Stars. This also means 4 quilts to bind.

I quilted it in a wheat color thread in a free motion loops and stars pattern, now to get it bound. It is on my weekly goal list.

1. Finish binding 2nd guild quilt
2. Bind Thank You Stars
3. Quilt Northwoods
4. Bind Northwoods
5. Bind Pink charm D9P
6. Pack supplies for May guild demo
7. Add rest of blocks to B & W D9P for Tyler

We are in for some stormy weather here this afternoon but hopefully will get some stitching time in m chair with feet propped up.

Happy Stitching,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment