Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday wrap up

I don't know if you would call it a wasted day or not but I didn't get a whole lot done today. I worked on the demo of  Not A Wink that I will be doing a demo of at the May meetings of both the Quilt Lovers Guild and New Beginnings Quilt Guild. Trying to get it set up in stages so that I can keep the program short but hopefully informing.

Earlier in the week I quilted two quilts for New Beginnings charity. I have one completely done but still lack the hand work on the other. I plan to work on that tonight.


I also quilted one of mine that has been waiting a while. It was a disappearing 9-patch using charm squares. I know I bought these at Quilters Refuge before it closed and that was six years ago. Just need to finish the binding.


Happy Stitching,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment