Thursday, March 30, 2017
Thank You Stars
Borders added and binding made this morning. I had gotten it to this stage back during the NO COMPUTER phase. I don't see anything in my stash that will do for a back so it will stay in one of these piles of not there yet projects. Adding the border makes the quilt measure 74 by 88 which should fit our full size bed just fine. The weather is supposed to get really bad here this afternoon so I plan to work in this sewing room trying to find backs and making binding for some of these other tops that I have completed. I have a bunch and will try to make pictures to post as I get to each one of them. I am also trying to go through some of my accumulation and pull items out for the Nickle Auction at the Quilt Lovers Guild in June.