Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Fabric Boxes





One of my weekly goals this week was to make some fabric boxes. I have spent the better part of two days making these 12 little boxes. I don't have a lot in them material wise but there is a lot of time involved. Each of them has 4 little buttons and sewing on 48 buttons yesterday took way more time than I had planned to spend on them and especially at the price I had quoted for them. Next ones I make will have a price increase.

With that out of the way I hope to get out to the quilt shack today. I am so far behind in quilting that is not fun. My goal this week was to quilt one but I am hoping I can knock out a couple of them.

Happy Stitching,

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. 12 fabric boxes?! All at once? That's dedication!! I have made a number of fabric boxes, but never more than 1 or 2 at a time (and then the project was spread over several months.) Don't you just hate it when you underestimate the time it will take to do something?! At least, we know for the next time.

    ReplyDelete