Tuesday, August 22, 2017

update

The weekly goal list has gone pretty smooth this week, with just about every thing either checked off or at least touched. I got my the little quilt that I was worried about quilting done today. Normally I just do some variation of a free motion pattern but this little one just needed something else. I won't call it custom but it was the next thing to it.

A good thing happened tonight as I was touching on item 6. work on sewing room, I found another piece of the blue fabric that I used in the Itty Bitty Shoe Fly quilt. It is a yard piece so definitely enough for binding.


 I did get a few more of these Jacob's Ladders done. I thought I had taken a photo of 8 blocks on the design wall but must not have uploaded it yet. I hope to make a few more of these later in the week, trying to get caught up with the four patches I have up to this point.

Happy stitching,

Teresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment